Be a Part of Grow Ahead—Join Our Board of Directors!
Grow Ahead is an online crowdfunding platform that supports small-scale family farmers in their efforts to address climate change in their communities. Grow Ahead raises and distributes money for farmer-to-farming trainings, scholarship for women leaders, and investment in community projects to mitigate climate change. By contributing through Grow Ahead, consumers and organizations can support farmer-driven agroecological solutions that have a proven track record in farming communities.
We’re looking for passionate individuals from around the globe to join our board of directors and contribute to our mission of supporting small-scale family farming communities tackle climate change.
This opportunity is right for you if:
- You are looking for a unique leadership opportunity in regenerative organic agriculture and international community development
- You are passionate about supporting small-scale farmers tackle climate change through initiatives that are developed by farmers and led by farmers
- You are looking to apply your talent in strategic thinking/planning, digital marketing, crowdfunding, big picture thinking, program development, project management and/or fundraising in the service of a great cause
- You have 6-8 hours per month to dedicate to Grow Ahead, for a minimum of two years
What you’ll get to dig into with us:
- Strategic planning: We’re planning on embarking on a strategic planning process with new board members
- Campaign funding model: Solidifying our funding model for campaigns
- Project selection criteria: Honing in on robust criteria for choosing which projects to fund
- Digital marketing: Mastering crowdfunding, branding, and messaging
Interested in helping us grow the organization?
Learn more about the opportunity
Submit your application to join us as a board member by August 24, 2018
If you have any questions please contact Alexandra Groome ([email protected])